Monday, 22 August 2011

You look better now you're eating...

Oh mother, blissful ignorance suits you well. You should wear it more often. You only see me eating at tea time, and even then its half my plate. Yet for some strange reason you seem to think, that I'm all better, that I'm eating all the time and not having this constant niggle to throw it all back up again. That there isn't a want, nay, a physical Need to exercise, its always with me like some sick daydream... Sometimes I wonder if you can see anything past that of your own imagination, that strange saying from Mary Poppins "can't see past the end of your nose" that fits you mother dear, and I'm glad you're like this, its making it soo much easier to eat less and exercise more, its easier to write on this very blog now I don't have to worry about your constant check up's on me. I feel like a grain of sand has been lifted from the million pound sack of it on my back now you aren't threatening me with group therapy and counselling sessions... Pahha, I'm even back to writing my depressing poetry again because there's no fear you'll read it :) And yet, I'm still writing this blog like you're reading every word I put down, funny eh? Considering you don't know it exists :L Anyway, now you've all seen into my head its time to come back down to earth I'm afraid, my head is back behind its walls... How're you all today? Happy? Or not so much? Tell your Auntie Alex ALL about it ;D Or not, whatever floats your boat xD My liberating thing I did today, would be to throw the crisps in a packet into the wind and watch the fatty things fly away on the breeze... Sort of poetic don't you think? I wrote more poems, these ones seem right somehow. They were depressing and scary, but they didn't seem fake, like the ones at the start of my book that are about love, they all seem not right, like they shouldn't be on the page somehow...Get me? Its all right if you don't as I have said time and time again I don't get myself most of the time :') I got some more thinspo yesterday  I sat there for hours looking for it for you guys so my supply of it won't run out for a while, that's how much I love you ;D And if you don't really care for the thinspo, well, you still have my lovely blog to read so it doesn't matter ;D If you haven't listened to Songbird by Fleetwood Mac, I suggest you do, its beautiful. In fact, its not a suggestion. Its a demand! On that authoritary-ish note, I leave you <3 



3 comments:

  1. my dad did the same...i'd just come back from a holiday where i'd lost 1/2 a stone and he told me that i looked so much more healthy...like i'd put some weight on ;) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment :)
    My mum is convinced all this was all fueled by teenage hormones and is all over now :P "yes mother, of course mother", oh well, like you said, all the easier for us :P
    I'll listen to that song now! And lovely thinspo :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parents ;D so easy to fool :P and Good. You should, I prefer the glee version of it personally but whatever xD <3

    ReplyDelete