Thursday, 18 August 2011

Some freaky sort of Movie Marathon...

So yeah, today was equally as bleak and un-exciting as yesterday was, only I added films to it today... Yes, it sounds like a lazy thing to do, but all this scaring myself really wasn't helping the whole "not eating" thing I've been working on. So I had to keep my mind entertained, I feel so tired right now, I can't really eat much but its still eating, I cannot exercise that much because this body of mine doesn't see the need to move my legs up hills. I reckon its stress... Or something else maybe, I don't know, my mind is still a jumble of things that I can't quite get my head around. Ah well its not always a bad thing to not over think things like I usually do, I'm still not doing so well on the whole don't think about anything from what happened at the holiday but I'm getting somewhere with not being able to think about much, the true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity, or something like that ;D and if I can get to that point, then I can focus on not thinking which sounds hard enough but well, to think about not thinking xD Now I sound insane, what am I going on about? Anyone have Any ideas at all? I sure don't... Even now I don't understand my gibberish. Right, time for something to do I feel. Night night children, <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment