Monday, 8 August 2011

Pre-Day Jitters...

Hey y'all, how're things? I've been so busy and I'm barely finding time to write this. It might be a bit detached and jumbled but that's because I'm busy packing and un-packing and doing everything and getting everything ready for my holiday tomorrow. I've been going on about it for at least two weeks so you must All be getting very bored about hearing about it by now, but well its finally here and I'm so completely nervous. Its my first holiday since I started with Ana and I don't know how I'll cope, I don't have one of those Ana buddy's to text and they help you through it, its all me and it sucks because its all inclusive which means that this holiday is going to be hard on me because all the food is free. There's no using the excuse that its too expensive or anything. I've packed all my clothes basically because what happens if I get stuck over there, these planes aren't reliable really are they, and all those bombing things that are going on, Its likely that I'll get stuck in sunny Spain. Oh wouldn't that be nice, living in a place where no one knows anything about you apart from the fact that you're English and no one being able to judge you because of things you've done... I will miss you all but don't think I'm getting the easy way out of a holiday, I'm with 10 other people from my family and they are very bad drunks, and all of them like to get drunk. FML. I'ma have to just like grin and bare it. For a while anyway, I'll leave after a certain amount of time and do whatever I want. Family's fine and all but lets face it, I'm going to be in Spain, during the hottest month of the year (Apparently) there's bound to be someone decent to look at... Right, I have to go, the dog needs like a 5 hour walk before we go, I hate leaving him in the kennels but its better than leaving him alone in the house right? Eugh, all this thinking's giving me a headache, never try to think on three hours sleep a week, I don't think brains like co-operating when it hits the 4 day no sleep mark... Talk soon <3 <3 





3 comments:

  1. hope you have fun on your holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll have an exciting holiday!Hope you have fun, can't wait to hear all about it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh you're going to spain!?!! that makes me very excited, because I am going to spain next summer to study abroad. you MUST tell me how rad spain is!!! And, you'll do fineeee, if you "break" from Ana a little bit, who in the world said that's a bad thing? Ana is a bitch! haha Just don't eat more than 1500 calories or whatever a day and you won't gain any weight. Exercise your control that you already have and you won't have to worry bout a thing :)

    ReplyDelete