Thursday, 25 August 2011

This must be a crime ¬_¬ !

Gosh, isn't it a beautiful day! Its the sort of day you want to meet up with friends and go paddling in a river or something to a similar degree. But unfortunately for me, I can't go out in it. I'm babysitting the sister. Fml. It has to be a crime to not be able to go out and do anything on a day like this, I mean, its not even fair -.- I'm not actually old enough to look after anyone else yet, I'm not 16 for fucks sake, but that doesn't bother my brother because he just goes out all the time and leaves me looking after the sister instead, he doesn't even ask if I have plans of my own, because mine aren't as important as his are. Jeesh, I hate being the middle child xD Anyone else know this feeling? At least school starts soon :) Then I can go back to hiding, its so much easier to do in a school full of people... I'd never hide from you guys though, I couldn't do it, now that Emily's given up on Ana, you guys are the only ones I can talk to about her, because I don't want to be the one to drag Emily back into this whole mess... It wouldn't be fair...Would it? So yeah, in a week or two you guys will be the only ones to know exactly what I feel like and what I'm doing, you guys will be the only ones to know the truth about me :) You should feel proud ;D I went on some loooong walk with the dog yesterday just so you know ;D it was like all up the hills around my house, and then I took him out again at like 8 to meet Emily secretly, and gave him a 2 mile run :') I really am trying to get this weight off, then maybe I won't feel so hideous... and maybe Ana will loosen her grip on my throat, and maybe I'll be able to let her go, just like Emily did... Wishful thinking and all, I know I could never let her go really, she's the only stable thing about me :L Have fun on this gorgeous day, don't forget to tell me all about it ;D Ana Loves You, Alex Loves You <3



No comments:

Post a Comment