Saturday, 20 August 2011

The trialling things this troubled teenager has to deal with...

Hey guys, sorry about the mouthful of a title but it seemed to fit the mood I was in today, and I'm not so good at this time in the morning with the whole changing things around and shortening them type stuff xD Yes, I know its like nearly 12 but I was up into the early hours of this morning watching new films like Little Fockers, and classics like Sleeping Beauty... I might be completely sad for still adoring Disney films but whatever xD I was trying to find Hansel and Gretel, there's like three animated ones of it, but I wanted to find the one I used to watch as a child when I went to my sisters' nanny's house... But anyway, I Love Disney Films. Take it as you wish, use it as ammunition to bully me if you feel that way inclined xD I really don't give one :) It seems appropriate in this particular situation to tell you that I'm only rambling on about my love for these films because I'm trying to stall my way out of going visiting family... I've just been on holiday with them for fucks sake, I don't really need to see them again in the same week -.- My mother was planning on taking me and my sister shopping for school shoes, even though as bad as this is, the only place that sells the school shoes that fits me, is Asda. How crap is that, of all the nice fancy shoe shops in the Trafford Centre and I can't but the shoes I need from them, Curse my stupid half sized feet xD Though why people do not make shoes in half sizes is beyond me, I mean they would have so much more business if they did :L And now I'm mumbling on about shoes, I think its getting pretty obvious I don't want to go visiting family, its only my cousins 5th birthday, no big deal, she has more of them... Gahh, time to go hope you have better things to do today than I do... <3



3 comments:

  1. I love disney films!! Sleeping beauty is actually my favourite! Don't ask me why, always has been.
    I'm half way through collecting them on DVD. All on video you see :( and of course that's now useless to me! So I'm getting the disney's on DVD :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. disney films = amazing! :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My auntie kept her video player because she had all of them on video and she figures when shes really old and outdated like the machine it will be worth a small fortune with all the videos as well xD <3

    ReplyDelete