Wednesday, 3 August 2011

That's one UGLY kid...

No, I'm not talking about my sister this time, I swear. Its about Hermione and Ron's child from this last Harry Potter... She's hideous. I mean its no surprise with Ron as a father to it really, that massively ginger hair on top of the head, the way the face doesn't quite fit in proportion to the rest of the girl :L These last few days have been busy and I now find myself lightly typing this whilst sipping peach water in a room at my nanny's where I will remain until Friday when my mother returns from work and doesn't go back for two weeks. Don't get me wrong I love my nanny and she doesn't know about Anything that happening, which is the way I want it to stay, but well, it sort of feels like I'm trapped and being made to go places, my mother will drop subtle hints like "Oh wouldn't it be a shame if you didn't see your nanny before you went away" Okay, not so subtle, as she hates my nanny, its my father's mother and well, there's a long story behind my father and mother, lets just say...they aren't together anymore xD I'm being controlled, but once I get on holiday, I'm going to go off and leave my mother and all my worries behind for a whole week or so... It will be pure bliss, I'm sure I shall miss writing on here, and talking to all of you guys, but well, its a holiday. And there will be plenty of pictures when I return that shall be coming on here as well as my Facebook... I wouldn't leave you guys in the dark :') I have to go now, nanny wants me off, Stay strong <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment