Because of what the doctor said regarding my allergies on...Wednesday I think, my mother took it upon herself to clean everywhere. -.- That meant that I was made to get up this morning. In the actual Morning! She cleaned Everywhere in my room, she dusted down my books, she cleaned the frame of my bed, she took down the curtains and threw them in the wash. My room looks...Tidy! I don't like it now though, I don't know where anything is :L She has this habit of moving things from the place I want them to the place I can't find them. -.- Not for any other reason than the she's OCD :L Even more horrifying than that tragic story, is the fact that I, (Insert name here) am wearing a dress! not even one that remotely covers me up. And I don't look that bad in it O.o Mind Blownnnn. That (...) thing up there <^ somewhere is because I can no longer be using my proper name on here for fear of being found out again, because my friend has found my blog again... and she doesn't know how to delete her browsing history, so if her *family* checks her history again I'm fricken screwed if I mention who I am... I feel like I'm hiding something from you, but to be honest, you can blame my friend if you want to blame anyone xD Its my fault really, I wasn't thinking when I gave her the IP address -.- I figured she would have forgotten it. Obviously not. And what's worse is she took offence at something I wrote on this blog! It wasn't even bad for fricks sake. Sometimes I really wish that I could be one of those lonely people so I wouldn't have to give a fuck about what people think of things I say. Because quite frankly she sent me a message at some stupid time last night and I got it this morning and wanted to tell her exactly what I thought, but of course I couldn't because she is first and foremost my friend, but it just got right up my nose. I'm not going to change how I think of people because she has to live with them, or because she thinks its unfair... Its not happening, and I KNOW she's reading this and I also know that she's pulling her face or shouting abuse at every word on the screen, but right now, in the mood I'm in, she can pull her face all she wants. Because I just don't care right now -.- I'm sick of caring. It just leads to me having to pussy-foot around people instead of telling them what I think. But if it was the other way around and they were in my shoes, of course they'd tell me what they thought. They always do. So I'm just going to start being like them. I'm going to be normal. I'm not strange, I'm a Normal Happy teenager. And there's Nothing wrong with me. At all. Sorry for that rant I just had to tell someone xD sorry to drag you guys into my pettiness... Forgive me? <3

No comments:
Post a Comment