Its funny isn't it, how the word 'just' added to the front of something can make it sound innocent and small... "she's Just a girl" "its Just chippy" "its Just one bite, if cant do any damage" I'm trying to stop using that word, because its a great persuader, it makes me think that eating food isn't that bad... because its Just 133 calories. Eugh. I suppose looking after my sister today will help me loose weight, even if it is just a pound or two, but she's a lazy fat child, who doesn't do much herself and I'm left looking after her, I've noticed that if people read this blog and had a feeling it was me, the names I use on it would be a big give away, so I'm going to start using fake names, for my own protection ;D It sounds stupid but I cannot fathom what I would do if this blog and all you great people were taken away from me... It would be so much worse than last time. Like being asked to kill a baby or something equally as sadistic. And its unnaturally warm around this little town right now, I just keep thinking I wouldn't be so hot if it wasn't for all these unwanted fat layers that have built up. All that blubber and crap that's insulating me -.- Then I creep myself out. I've had to put back on some weight because my mother took me to the doctor's for my asthma check-up and the nurse said that I had lost a considerable amount of weight since she last saw me, and that it would be healthy if I went back up to 135 pounds, so I did because my mother was watching me like a hawk, now she thinks that I'm back to normal with my eating habits and I can get my weight back off. I feel ill every time I look at the scales though, its like a little part of me just dies every time I see that colossal weight staring back at me... How fat people do it I shall never know! Its officially August now though, and in 8 days I go on holiday, :) but that also meant that I only have 4-5 weeks left until I go back to school! I need to get this weight off by then. I have to. I would be failing myself if I didn't. And I'd be failing everyone else, No one wants to see a fat person on their first day back, and I don't want to be the fat person that brings everyone's day down...Would you?! I didn't think so. Stay Strong <3

fat people don't weight themselves. that's the solution. not knowing a number makes it easy to ignore.
ReplyDeleteknow that feeling? not weighting yourself makes you gain weight because you lose control. i always feel that way. not stepping onto a scale kills my motivation.
It sucks doesn't it! And i think i shall buy my nan a set of scales for her birthday, it sounds nasty but shes like 60stone -.- she needs Helpppp! <3 x
ReplyDeleteYou'll get the weight off before school, just think about what everyone will think when they see your tiny frame walk through those doors. There would be so much envy.
ReplyDeleteJust keep at it and stay strong,
xx