Well, today was my big date with the hospital :L I really hate those places but there was no getting round it, they needed to know what I was allergic to before they could do anything about my nose... Turns out I was allergic to like Everything they put on my arm -.- I can never do things half heartedly can I? xD This includes: Animal fur, apart from poodles and rodent like creatures, Pollen, Grass, Long grass ( I didn't know there was a difference apart from in length :L) Any fruit seeds, fake fur, and Dust. Yep. Dust. It sucks but whatever, they thought I was mildly allergic to milk at first I was like aww Helluh No. This is why I hate hospitals, no good news ever comes from a hospital. Grrgl. Its put me in such a bad mood, I have to go out and buy new bedding and quilts and pillows and shit like that because the dust mites live in them if they aren't hypo-allergenic -.- And I have to go back to that crappy place in a few weeks to get some more prescribed drugs to combat these allergies. Ruined the rest of my summer now :L But enough talk on drugs and stuff, How're you all today? Enjoying the... weather? Or annoyed that its like nearly the last week of summer :/ I know I am. I'ma go enjoy the sun :3 while it lasts, bye <3

No comments:
Post a Comment