How nice of people to tell me about List 99 AFTER everything has gone on. My dream job has been to teach primary school children since I was 5 and now I can't do it because of this stupid list I have been put on. Its basically this list that you get put on if you have any "Mental health issues" in your life, and you can never get off it. If your doctor or school has any worries about your health it goes on your record, you go on this list, and you can never work with children. And no one tells me about it before everything that is going on, is going on! Thanks school -.- You're always going on about my future career and you have just taken it away from me. Nice. Eugh, I don't know what to do with myself, the only thing I have got now for myself that cannot be taken away, is this blog, and Ana. That's it. Everything else has just gone, I have no dreams, no desires, no aspirations, Poof. Finito. Nada. I'm actually devastated -.- And I think I should be angry, but I don't have the energy... Ah well, I go on holiday soon, maybe everything will be so much brighter after that, or maybe not. Has anything ever gotten in the way of what you want to do? How did you get around it? Did you get around it? Think Thin <3

Hopefully you can either find a new career that you think you would enjoy or you can move to another country where List 99 doesn't matter. There's almost always a loophole. You just have to find it. There's probably something similar that you could still do. I hope you figure something out.
ReplyDeletesomeone always steps in the way of what you truly want, the trick is finding the way around them, there is always a way around it you just have to look hard enough :) much love xxx
ReplyDeleteI can go to court and fight my case, but really they only have to look at me and they shall think i be crazy -.- xD <3 x
ReplyDeleteWTF that is messed up. I hope there is a way around it. I myself too want to teach, and am going to school for it. The only thing I have is underage drinking violation on my record :(
ReplyDeletethats not classed as a mental illness, you will be fine, i think :') it really is messed up, it was made in like the 60's for if you were a single mother! xD <3 x
ReplyDeletewow, I never knew. I am sorry. My cousin was going to school to become a nurse when she got a DUI. Doctors cannot have any records what-so-ever. She is now going to cosmetology school to become a hair dresser. It is sad, but if there is no way around it you just have to find something else that you love. Maybe you can find a way around it by doing something similar? =(
ReplyDeleteI might go into law and be a judge ;D <3 x
ReplyDeletesounds horrible :( really no way of doing what u wanna do? they cant blame you all your life for something thats happening now! id go berserk if someone told me i wasnt allowed to become an editor!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're going through this... wouldn't it be nice if something could work out as it's supposed to for a change? Best of luck finding a loophole, and if not, your future is still full of endless possibilities! xx
ReplyDelete