I've lost inspiration. I have story ideas, but no words are coming to me, I cannot string a sentence in a story to save my life. I guess my mind is working overtime at the moment so it cant afford to waste time thinking up stories. I hope something comes to me before Friday, if not, I'll have no backup plan for my lesson, if she doesn't like my story I'll be screwed, I won't have shown the initiative to write more just in case, and I'd really like to get on her good side, I think she doesn't like me for some reason, maybe I'm just not her kind of person or she thinks I shouldn't be in her lesson or whatever, but I'd really like to have her smile and something I've done just once, like she has done with everyone else. Maybe my stuff just isn't up to scratch, I mean, I've always thought I was okay at English Lit, but maybe I'm really crap at it? Maybe she's giving me up until the end of the year to see if I improve and if not she'll kick me off, I don't know, I really hope not though because I absolutely adore English. Don't ask me why, I wouldn't be able to tell you, but I really do. It sort of comforts me I guess its the fact that Lit is based on books and I've been reading since I was like...1-ish so books have always been this second nature calming/coping mechanism. Well anyway, its time to write. Bye my Angels <3



No comments:
Post a Comment