So its been 11 days since me and my (ex) best friend (I don't want her to be the ex best friend, but if she wont talk to me I guess that's what its go' have to be) 11 days of wondering what I did wrong, what I could've done to prevent it and why its always me she falls out with when she's in a pissy mood. Somehow though, when I was in the same school as her, it was easy to believe we'd be friends again eventually, because I saw her everyday. Now I don't even see her at all, its gotta be so easy for her to put me out of her mind, she has loads of new friends, better friends than me obviously, so why would she need to ever think of me at all? I'm just that fuzzy recollection of someone she used to know (not a Gotye mis-quote there at all, I said it first) I've said it all before and I'll say it always, I miss her. But what can I do? I can't beg for forgiveness if I haven't done anything (that I'm aware of, though her mind does work a lot differently than mine, so I guess to her I could've killed her dog or something) Plus, I don't really want to beg for forgiveness, its a bit ridiculous actually the amount of times she's fallen out with me. I adore her, dearly, but trying to keep up with her irrational mood swings and bat-shit crazy-ness whilst trying to also stay out of the line and fire and keep the peace is pretty hard. I'll live I guess, but whatever, how are you all? Let me know. Bye my Angels <3



I'm so sorry she's still not speaking to you.
ReplyDeleteI really hope you find someone else, someone a million times more worthy of your friendship. I know how painful it is falling out with a best friend, I really hope you're okay.
Take care.