Well, today was interesting. I got on the train to go to college as usual, we got to dinting station, got about a metre onto dinting arches and the train had to stop abruptly. Someone was lay, unconscious on the tracks (probably an attempted suicide. Not the method I'd choose, I mean, its so unpredictable, unreliable, you never really know whether you're going to die or not.) So we had to wait on the train for over an hour, in which time about a 10000000 police and ambulance people and other people to that sort of degree (including the air ambulance) all came and congregated around the station, which of course scared us all because, well, they wouldn't tell us what was going on, but there were loads of police around, we all sort of knew what it was, but a little confirmation would've been nice...Then the train went back into dinting station (Not my stop) and we were all told that the train was cancelled and wouldn't be taking us back to our station for some reason or another, so we walked back. I wouldn't have minded, but I paid for a return ticket, to a station I didn't even get half way to, and I had to walk back...That's a rip of no matter how you look at it. So that was me not being able to get to college today. I thought it was rather inconsiderate of the woman actually, stopping all the people getting the early morning train to manchester so they could get to work on time. I mean, those people had no way of getting there, we weren't allowed off the train so they couldn't even get a taxi to get there a little bit late. If you're going to jump in front of a train (or lay unconscious so it can flatten you) you do it late at night, or at the 2:30 train that like, 2 people get on. NOT the crucial one of the morning -.- As you may be able to tell by my un-sympathetic reaction to the obviously very unhappy woman, I'm not in a good mood, I am actually down to about 0.5, trying to find reasons to live is always harder without a best friend...So far I've come up with 'you don't want to be as big of a pain as that bloody woman was today---so don't die via any train related ways.' Aaaaand that's it. Its a good list isn't it? You can really see my want for life reflecting through it, I think personally anyway...Eugh, whatever, have a nice night. Bye my Angels <3



No comments:
Post a Comment