Wednesday, 10 October 2012

I feel like I'm stuck, not in the mud though,

I feel like I'm stuck. Not literally because I'm not in quick sand or mud and I'm not nailed/chained to somewhere (thank god, I mean, kinky stuff is fine, but not being able to move is nie-on rapey in my opinion) More metaphorically stuck. I'm just...not moving, not changing, nothing. I'm staying in this deep dark hole of depression and every time I try to climb out of it, the floor falls down a bit more so it just gets deeper, there's no way out. Its dead narrow too, light only comes in occasionally. Happiness can only blossom in the light, (in this case, I mean, I guess sex sort of brings happiness in the dark?) But I'm all alone in this grave-type thing, so there'll be no sex there. I'm getting so much better at hiding things, I can actually make myself look giddy and care-free and happy now to all of my friends that see me daily and don't really know me, I mean, I could never make (E) believe in my lies, unless I was having a really good lying day. I wish I could get out of this hole, I really do, but I guess I'm stuck here for all eternity, just doomed for a life of dark despair. How're you all? Good? Let me know :3 Bye my Angels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment