Friday, 12 October 2012

Its time for my life to change back to before.

I don't know what I'm doing, I mean, I do, but I don't at the same time? Its like I've just...regressed. I feel like I'm back where I started 2 years (or so) ago, I'm back to the constant calorie counting, the wondering how I can get around meals, the pain in my stomach because I have skipped for 3 days, the brain pain, the cutting, and the purging. I started that last one again tonight. I forgot how empty it made me feel, how much better I felt about eating because of it, but I also forgot how guilty it made me feel, that there was anything in my stomach to get rid of. I forgot that the guilt is long term, heart-breaking. I missed this life so much, but I don't think I missed it enough to be back here. I wish I wasn't back here, but I'm never going to be liked if I'm fat am I? No, I didn't think so...I'm avoiding even touching the scales until I've done about a years worth of extreme exercise and non-eating (obviously fitting it into about 7 days) then I'll chance a glance at the numbers and cry. I carved fat into my hip today, just to make sure I really understood what I was, what I wanted to get rid of. I think I will now always get the message, I'll just keep it there, keep adding to the cuts to make them stand out. I remember now. I will be perfect. I will. I'm restarting my promise to everyone on here, from now on, no more slacking, I won't even try to put anything off, no more "getting better" when in secret we all knew that would never happen. Its time to start my life again. Bye my Angels <3


4 comments:

  1. You know, firstly the funny things. When I say funny. I guess I mean fucked up, cruel and ironic. We are all struggling at the moment. My guess is that it is the onset of winter, so the cold... making us eat more, etc etc. And secondly, I also realised today that I am at the same place I was a year ago. And that. Pisses. Me. Off. I don't even remember how to fast anymore. I don't remember what is it like to feel dizzy from not eating or feel pure because I know I have nothing in me. It. Is. Fucked. But we are here for you and we will get back. We WILL get it back. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why have we all just regressed?! I don't understand it, but all's I do know is that if I'm not thinner by Christmas I'm going to hate myself forever -.- <3

      Delete
  2. ur better than this!
    come on honry
    you dont wanna go down that road again
    keep strong
    an ed will take everything away from you and it will never be enough
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I want anymore, I just know I want to be thinner, I am not happy with myself at all for putting on weight and I'm never going to be happy anyway, at least if I lose the weight I can be a bit more content with myself <3

      Delete