I hate bums. Its as simple as that. I don't know why anyone would think someone could have a nice arse. Its just...fat and weird looking, its like boobs, I'd rather have really small boobs and be able to fit into everything than have the ridiculous size I have and have to buy clothes the size up from what I should be buying because they don't fit my chest.
I cannot think of a reason not to give up on life at the moment. My cutting is getting deeper and deeper, old scars are being re-opened just to try and feel that pain/relief that used to accompany cutting, but nothing. Its not working, there is just...nothing, not even a tingle at that first little bit of a cut. I feel completely and utterly alone, I cannot talk to anyone about anything, I don't want to see anyone at all. The only reminder of feelings I have is my constant want to cry. I can feel the tears, stinging the backs of my eyes, welling to try and escape their prison. They succeed sometimes, rarely but still. When you're wishing to be normal, going through the motions of the day is so much harder, because you know you're a freak. That is the one thing I wish I didn't know. I wish I could be oblivious to the fact I was a freak, life would be simpler then, I could just be...ignorant. Ah well, I think I'm going to get (K) to buy me some pills tomorrow, screw the promises I made, being a 0.5 makes you eligible to break promises, I'm sure that's a rule somewhere, it has to be...Right? Bye my Angels <3



No comments:
Post a Comment