I think this has happened too many times now. I'm sick of waiting for you to realise you're being a dick to me. I've had enough. I said I'd always accept you back, no fuss, no matter, that you'd always be my best friend, but actually, I didn't take into account all of the times you'd screw me over---For STUPID things. I don't know if the next time you ask if we can be friends, my answer will remain as it always has...Its just Exhausting (to quote taylor swift there) I mean, honestly, every sane cell in my brain (that's not a lot, but there are still some in there) is telling me not to allow you back into my life. But then, all the insane cells are going 'but she's your best friend. You need her.' Do I need you? I don't even know anymore, I mean, its not like I've really had you in my life all that much for a while, since we parted anyway, I just don't know what my life would be like without you I guess...
I've cut loads recently. Please don't ask why, I couldn't tell you. I guess its comforting or something, on the plus side, I haven't been drinking? FMAL. What am I even doing?! Eugh, I'm off to bed now, my bed will help me. Bye my Angels <3



No comments:
Post a Comment