Saturday, 30 June 2012

I cant believe how gullible I was -.-

So I was going over the conversations of last night during my hair appointment (Obviously in my head, and not out loud, that'd be disastrous!) And one caught my attention. It was one about my friend (We'll call her U) and my cousin (L) was telling me how (U) had told her that she'd been raped. Well. I know (U) extremely well, like she's an extension of me, like another arm type well. And I know for a fact that she has not been raped. It got me really pissed off actually, because (L) was all like "She didn't want anyone knowing" and I was like, "she didn't want me knowing because she knows I know its a load of fucking bullshit."
I think its despicable that Anyone could ever lie about being raped. I mean, who on earth could be so desperate for attention that they make up horrific stories to get it. I know why she chose the whole 'rape' story too, its because my other friend (We'll call her G) has been raped recently (I say recently it was a few months ago, but the case against the perv who did it was only recently dropped) so (G) was getting more attention than (U) and of course (U) didn't like that. But people were giving (G) attention because she's on the edge, and we're afraid she's going to topple over it and try to do something stupid again... I'm actually really mad at (U) how dare she make it seem like rape is something to laugh about, I can guarantee that had she actually been raped I would've supported her, but I am 100% sure she hasn't. I just cant believe she'd be so heartless, I mean, at least three of her friends Have been raped, so why would she make up a story like that, which we know isn't true, I mean, its just going to hurt her friends! Its not even like its something to be proud of, so its not like she did it to fit in or something, she did it purely for attention, and now, I'm not going to give her Any. She doesn't deserve it. It actually makes me a little bit sick that I've given her so much comforting in the past over all of these horrible things she's said she has done/had done to her and now I think about them, they might not be true. Any trust in her I had was gone, along with any respect.
Do you guys think I'm being too harsh? Let me know okay, Bye my Angels <3




3 comments:

  1. I don't think you're being too harsh at all--lying about being raped is absolutely despicable! Rape is wholly traumatic and life changing to the victim and it's usually difficult enough to prove/prosecute, never mind the fact that pursuing justice tends to reopen the wound. GAH! Why do girls do this shit? It makes it that much harder to punish the scumbags who commit these crimes and can cause people to doubt the validity of such claims because thanks to certain attention seeking drama queens, you never know who's lying and who's telling the truth....it's so maddening. Sorry your friend is such a shithead; I would go ballistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not being harsh at all. She is lucky that you are even still her friend. I don't like being around people who want to be the center of attention all the time.

    I had a friend like that. Dropped her to social buddy status and now she is not even that. I couldn't take it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, she obviously has NO IDEA what its like to actually be raped. But I think she's just awfully insecure and lacking in "attention" as u said. regardless if u feel this girl makes any contribution to your life in any good way then try and talk to her abt why she has to make up these things to get attention and what shes missing. otherwise like WinterA did, just drop her to social buddy (u dnt need ppl like this in ur life, uve got enough to deal with). all the best<3

    ReplyDelete