When your day finds you babysitting your nan's cat instead of being out with your friends, you know something's off with your sanity. When you find yourself talking to the cat as if it was a child you were looking after, you know you belong in a mental home. And when the cat walks away from you because it thinks you're fucking crazy, you know you'll be forever alone. Even my nan's cat doesn't want to be around me for too long (¬_¬) I'm going to be here like all day/night because I'm too nice to people and cant say no when my nanny asks me to do something...
I think my body is rejecting all of the alcohol I have consumed within the last two nights, I feel so violently ill, but then, it could just be the fact I've only had a burger and some weird wrap stuff at my friends BBQ and I hadn't had anything the day before and I haven't eaten today, it could just be my bodies way of telling me it loves me because I'm not feeding it, who knows, all I know is that I've been listening to that 'anamiamusic' on Youtube and I don't want to eat anymore because of it, its weird but whatever.
I'm being serious now you should listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUTMbRyUh5I The song that comes with that link, and it its not 'Invisible' then you should change it so it is. I absolutely adore it. Its beautiful. And now I'm rambling on about nothing because I'm going crazy with this cat and I don't know what to do xD Right, Bye my Angels <3


Maybe the cat is not use to you talking to it. I have seen far worse. There is this lady I watch on youtube. Well it's dog but all the same it's a pet. She talks to it, dresses it up. When they go out she takes the dog in a freakin stroller. I am not talking a cheap one either. When you go that far then yeah.........something is not right.
ReplyDeleteYour body may just still be trying to recover for sure. You may want to take a break for a day or two. One time when I drank too much I like could not drink for at least week. I tried to but I gagged every single time.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, off to work I go.