I don't understand the desire that people have to look like a carrot. I really don't, I mean, don't get me wrong a nice tan is great, it makes you feel better because you aren't ghost-like, and if you're like me (being so pale your skin actually took on a yellowish-green tinge) having a tan is a good thing. But there's having a tan, and then there's advertising the new range of Ganguro/Manba tanning essentials. If you are part of those little Japanese Sub-cultures I don't mean offence, but only those who are should wear that much tan... I have a friend, I say friend, I only talk to her occasionally, but we're civil and she comes to me for advice, so really we're more of acquaintances than friends but the labelling isn't important really. So yeah, this friend wears so much make-up its unbelievable. She actually looks like a completely different person when she isn't wearing it (which is really rare) to when she is. Its Crazy. And the worst part is, she doesn't look bad without it on! She HAD good skin, before all the tanning and foundation ruined it, she has really big almond shaped eyes and dark eye-lashes so she doesn't need the false ones she puts on or the mascara. I feel really sorry for her though because I mean, there's got to be some sort of delusion that makes her think she isn't pretty when she looks in the mirror. (Maybe like the one where we look in the mirror and see fat regardless of how thin people say we are...) And I could deal with the fake tan and stuff, if it wasn't for the ridiculous eyebrows! Who's bright idea was it to shave off their eyebrows and pencil on new ones?! I mean really, what was going through the person who first decided to do this's head? Did they just decide one day that their eyebrows were too much like leg-hair or something and that it shouldn't be there so they shaved them off, realised they looked like a dick'ed and covered it up by drawing on new ones? Its not even waterproof, so when it rains, your eyebrows run...That's not normal. Or attractive. I'm not sure where I was going with this post, I just got really irritated of seeing all of these people on Facebook putting up pictures where they look like they belonged in a box on a shelf of a toy store and getting told they look 'beautiful'. No. No you don't. You look like you'd melt in the sun.
I'm not bitchy I swear (;D) Right, rant about oddities over. Totsiens My Angels <3


ohmygosh i KNOW right? like seriously why the hell would anyone WANT to look like that? no offense to ur friend but some ppl just have weird (more like screwed up) perspectives I guess...well each to his own!
ReplyDelete