So I'm sat in the dark on my bed, my trusty winnie teddy sat close at hand, contemplating life as I usually do on a tuesday, but this time there's something different about what I'm coming up with. The answers aren't coming from me anymore, they're coming from Renae and Ana. (If you are new to here and haven't been with me from the start then you won't know that Renae and Ana are two of the voices/ribbons inside of my head) And those two seem to be at the conclusion that I don't deserve to be here. They say that after you finish school, you realise who your true friends are, they're the ones that stay in touch, the ones that try to see you and stay friends. Renae and Ana have decided I have no true friends right there, because they haven't really tried to stay in touch, not any of them...Not really. I'm having to ask thousands of questions about everybody just to keep conversations going where they would once be easy flowing and I wouldn't even have to think about them. At least I was right about one thing...I wasn't cut out for people in my life, I'm better off a recluse.
BUT ANYWAY!
I saw my Father this weekend, and my Nanny, and my Cousin, and my Auntie, and my Grandad. It was like some (S) Family reunion. There was arguing (Naturally) Tears (But of course) and a whole lot of food being crammed down my "too skinny" throat (It wouldn't be my family without the fattening up and comments about my weight) So now, I'm lethargic and upset with life. My 'Sister' (the '' being because we say she's my sister, because she might be, but she might not be) keeps texting me telling me she's 'seriously clinically depressed' and I'm supposed to be supportive and shit, when all I really want to do is tell her to get over herself and join the fucking club. She doesn't know what being depressed is! She thinks just because she's a little sad that she's depressed. Idiot. I'm just sick of her, she thinks the world is falling down, and everything revolves around her, she has no idea. She thinks she is the only one that I have to deal with and help out and look after and give advice to and talk down from bridges. And she Never asks about how the fuck I'm dealing with everything. The answer being I'm NOT. It seems like everyone has petty problems at the moment that they all want to be dealt with by you know who. My friend is back in ICU. She did it again. I don't know why I'm surprised, she's been calling me a lot lately asking me to get her the means to kill herself. Luckily she did it whilst she was within the hospital walls so they got to her quick enough, you'd think the bloody nurses would look after her a bit better, she's an insane girl with a history of trying to kill herself, she should be assigned someone to constantly watch her, like 24/7 watch. Her poor mum, I don't know how much more of this she can take...I don't know how much more of this I can take -.- But this isn't about me, so yeah, no sympathy. Bye guys <3

That must be pretty annoying. I dislike when I am talking to anyone and all they talk about is them-self and has no regard for the other person.
ReplyDeleteYeah your sister may want to wake up because not everything in life is fair. She also should not make light of the word depressed. I tend to say I am disappointed or sad. Of course I learned this as I got older. Sounds like you are in for a long summer, no offense.
Sorry about your friend in the hospital. I hope she will be okay and the nurses will do a better job. As for the other so called friends. Yes they are not true friends. My god I can't even begin to tell you how many people I cut out of my life. I just don't have time for bs anymore.