So today I (finally) finished my IT work. I've been avoiding it forever and a day, because its boring and its painful to my eyes to sit there and read any type it all, its soul-destroying actually...But I finished, I came out with a merit (because who the fuck needs a distinction, I would've been happy with a pass) and I felt so accomplished afterwards, like I'd actually done something right for a change. Just one exam to go now and then I'm finished, and the next talk of any school will be college. That's worrying, but I'm not thinking about that, I'm thinking about summer. Which if y'all didn't know is really very much like winter in England, apart from the temperatures are a tiny bit higher and its rain that falls not snow...But its still summer all the same and it'll be good (hopefully) I won't have money for anything but who needs money?! I have friends in high places, with the means to make me high so we're all good. And alcohol is usually essential in my group of friends, and there's prom to look forward to and just a general relaxation before I have to really set my sights on work because I mean, Law, Government and Politics, English Lit and Psychology, they're going to cripple me. And of course I couldn't do things the easy way and pick a chill out subject, they're all full on all the time, Woo? I found out my Father rang the CSA today, yelling at them about why the fuck he should have to pay my maintenance when he never gets to see me (his fault right there for moving to America) and how I'm taking all of his money (we take 40%, it'd be £50 a week if he wasn't like 17000 in debt to paying for me...) I just thought 'you fucking bastard. I'm so sorry I'm that much of a burden on you. It's not even like its my fault I was born, if you could've stopped being a fucking man-whore for more than 5 seconds then you wouldn't be in this mess now.' Its just so annoying, I mean, I wouldn't mind, but I'm barely getting any of this money anyway! I get £25 a month out of the sometimes £800+ a month. The rest of that money goes on my mother, step-dad and brother's cigarettes and petrol for my mothers car. Her wages pay for the house bills, so I know it doesn't go on that. So yeah, I get barely any of this money that is supposed to be spent on me, yet I'm the one that's to blame. Fucking dick head. SO yeah, that's my life up to date, dead interesting huh? Ciao! <3


Of course your life interesting. I am sure your friends will take care of you. I know I tend to take care of my friends when they don't have money and they return the favor. I am looking forward to you getting any kind of summer. Summer tends to make people a little happier.
ReplyDeleteSmh, your dad is something else. I mean if he isn't around you or cares about you the least he can do it pay up. I honor the fact that you are helping take of your family with the money. I know it is hard at times or sucks a little but hopefully in the future you will be rewarded for your unselfishness.