Saturday, 9 June 2012

Lets just hope the Christians aren't right...

Today, was quite possibly a day from hell. I can guarantee if these Christian people are right and there is a heaven and hell and God and all that jazz, then when I go to hell, I'll have to live this day, over and over and over and over again. First things first, I woke up at 5:11 AM!  That is NOT a normal time to wake up at. Ever. Not even for like a burning house or something, that time shouldn't exist, the day should start at like 11. I was out of my house at like 10:15 (Again, who the fuck does this on a Saturday -.- ?) And on the train by 10:22. So I know you're thinking this doesn't sound so bad, right? It just sounds like I'm moaning about my early bird friends and their terrible timing for going out...But let me continue... So when we got to town, we met up with my friend's (Lets call her NB) friends. Again, not so bad right? (Please remember that I am a social recluse whilst reading all of this and that after a certain amount of people in a group I like to switch off so as to avoid people) After meeting these people, more came, with alcohol (Hell Yeah) and we played a drinking game or something, I cant quite remember what the rules were, I just remember drinking, a lot. Then (NB) made us go and meet MORE people, out in the Rain. Not just tiny bits of rain, but big fat rain that destroys hair and make-up and makes people look general states. So we met these people and we went to stand outside, (yes, we moved from inside a nice warm area, to stand outside, next to a church. They're all idiots) The other people we met had more alcohol though, so that was okay, I couldn't really feel the cold after a while (I'm totally lying, it was fucking freezing and I was only wearing a jumper and a thin top) So after getting us all thoroughly soaked, (NB) then went on to suggest we go back inside and meet more people. This made our group grow to like 30 people, then (NB) went off with another girl to a shop or something and I was left totally stranded amongst a sea of people I didn't know. When (NB) came back she and the other girl threw whipped cream over us all. (Because they're nice, considerate bastards who didn't think about the fact that my shoes cost more than both their outfits put together, and that they damage/stain easily.) So to clarify, I was surrounded by people, soaked to the bone, frozen solid and covered in cream. Then (NB) told us we should go and traipse around the town looking for shops she could buy things in, and the rain was coming down harder than it was before, so we (ALL) went walking around the town in the rain to eventually come back to the same place as before because she couldn't find anything. Then we went back near the church we were at before to meet More people, (Bringing the number up to around 50 people) and one of these people was a perverted bastard who loved nothing more than groping me for ten minutes non-stop, everyone else thought it was hilarious, thought it was a joke or something. I just stood there thinking "Not again, please not again, I don't need this to happen to me again, not in such a public place to, imagine the humiliation, if this bastard actually tries to make me go through that again, he best hope he can run faster than me and that he has diamond-like skin, because he will not survive." So that put me in a 'fuck life I just want to go home and cut my hips off' mood and I still had another hour out, during which time the bastard decided it'd be fun to see how much he could do. It turned out, it wasn't a lot. During all of this everyone was smoking around me (not so bad in theory but when I had an asthma attack yesterday its quite difficult to breathe with smoke being blown at you from all angles) and it was raining, all the time. This is why I don't leave my house often, I don't find these things as fun as other people do, I don't find humour in groping people or throwing cream over them. If that makes me weird then so be it, but if that is what going out with (NB) is always like, then I'm not going to in future... That is all for today, have fun reading <3

3 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry about your day... I hope you have a better time next time you go out... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think you're weird at all, i completely agree about the humour part, i just dont understand why people think it's funny. i hope you feel better soon though and that tomorrow's a better day! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus that sounds like something I would see on tv. She had you guys in the rain. I don't know how to feel about that. I just hope you weren't cold. I couldn't help but laugh every time you said " then she went to meet more people " My god this girl must be popular. I don't even know anyone who knows that many people???

    I tomorrow your day will be more normal. I wonder how come it has been raining so much. I would stay inside too. I hate the rain. I like it when it rains on days I work though. Slows down the people >.<

    ReplyDelete