Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Still waiting for my Break to start.

I thought the first maths exam I did was bad. This one today, was hell. It was so difficult, I don't think I've sat an exam in maths that was this difficult. Ever. I hate maths, I don't understand it, it doesn't make sense to me why one times by one cannot be two and why there are so many types of graphs and stuff. Its Bizzare. I always come out of exams like shaking because of how unintentionally nervous I am throughout the actual exam, but toady it was killer, I was shaking like a loon and my stomach was doing that weird thing where it ties itself into a knot and refuses to untie and I was so dizzy. And what made it worse that was after the exam, I didn't get to go home like most other people, I had to stay in school and revise for the other 5 exams I still have to do, whereas most other people have finished them all now. I hate life. On the bright side I came up with an idea for a story, I need to finish typing up my Desdemona one, but after I do, I can start writing again xD I hope you all enjoyed your days more than I did :) Have a nice night <3 


I Adore Kaya Scodelario! <3

3 comments:

  1. GAHHH I love Kaya Scodelario, and Effy, and Skins in general. I'm sorry you have crazy Exams, it'll be over soon!!!! Just keep looking forward <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me.. the exams will pass in a week *silently thanks whoever is in charge*
    And Maths is not that hard.. If you're in year 10 or lower, just ask me if you need any help with it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaya <3 she's one of the most beautiful people, I love her. I need to finish like the last 4 episodes of series 6, the thing with nick and cranky just pissed me off.

    ReplyDelete