Saturday, 16 June 2012

Hanging myself with my dressing-gown tie...

I actually think my exams are killing me. This time last week most people were dead excited to have like 1 exam left, I was just sat there like 'yay 10 exams left...' and now its down to 4 because I did 6 of them within 4 days this last week, and they actually killed me. I feel violently ill, and I still have more to do. I have some bitch of a headache that won't leave me alone, I keep waking up and being sick at stupid times of the morning, I don't want to eat (this is a bonus, but its giving me stomach pains really badly because they're like mingling with period pains and there's not enough paracetamol in the world to calm it down) I cant concentrate either, which sucks because lets face it, exams need concentration. I don't know how I'm going to survive these last 4 exams, and I wouldn't have minded them so much if they weren't spread out over 2 weeks, but that time-frame just gives me more days to worry and stuff.
So yeah, currently at this minute that I'm writing this, which is 11:05. I am procrastinating,  I don't want to get dressed or acknowledge the day because I'm supposed to be going to my nana's for the weekend and I love her to pieces, but she's a pretty loud and head on in your face type person. She also has this obsession with feeding me everything she can because she feels I don't eat enough and I'm too thin. (Try explaining to a reasonably large sized woman that you're actually pretty fat. They won't listen. That right there is a guarantee.) I just don't know whether in the state I'm in, I'm up for like 50 hours of reasonable chit-chat and being nice to everything. I think I might just hang myself with the tie of my dressing-gown, that could work...
Plus! I still have a thousand pieces of revision to do for these exams and that house is always so fucking loud! And my cousin will probably be there, and I love him too, but a child with all the problems under the sun (Barring downs) he's a little shit that gets away with anything because he's "got a lot of problems, and his anger is the only way to let them out sometimes" Yeah, well that's great, but when the little twat hits me, I hit him back and its MY fault? I'm the only one in the family that disciplines that child, if he's supposed to be learning, I sit with him and he does not leave that table until he has done his work. If he hits someone, he does get told off from me. His mum just sits there doing nothing, and I'm like "This is your fucking child, deal with him" but of course she never does, so I'm left to deal with him as per usual in my life. (-.-) I think for his next birthday I'm going to send him to military camp. That'd help me a whole lot (:L)
I Do have to go and get dressed now, I think that was a good long procrastinating, but the thing is, I've never been very good at sitting and doing nothing, I think its the OCD, makes me unable to sit still, or not clean things, or be normal really, sometimes I think people think I make up just quite how bad it is, and just quite how much I can notice the problems in a room in about 10 seconds, and want to fix them within half a second. I am going...Now...Right now. Maybe now...Eugh! Bye guys, have a fun day! <3


2 comments:

  1. What you are experiencing makes perfect sense. That happened to me one year when I actually signed up for 4 classes( college ) so it was really tough. Makes me wonder how the hell did I deal with 8 classes in highschool.

    I will be glad when they are over for you.

    As for you cousin *sigh* I keep telling people you have to treat everyone like they are normal. I even treat special needs like they are everyone else. You can not keep letting certain people get away with things. Then they start acting even worse because they are no consequences for their actions. Trust me I know. My sister in law( 13 years old ) When she was 7 she was dianosed with being highly atheistic. Trust me the girl is pretty normal outside of the ocd things she does but my mother in law babies her. Now she is 13 is talks back to her, never says thank you. I told my mother in law this would happen when she got older if she continued to treat her like that. She didn't listen and now she is paying the price.

    I know you are not making any of this up. I am right there with you as far as understanding. My husband thinks I be overacting, whatever.

    Hope the rest of your day goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long left until exams are over now sweetie! Stay strong! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete