Monday, 11 June 2012

I only managed 37...

I think last nights cutting may have been a bit too deep, I did them before I got in the shower as I usually do, as the water helps stop the bleeding for when I get out of it, if there is no blood then no one will notice see...But last nights didn't stop bleeding from the shower, I had to keep putting like tissue on them, they didn't stop bleeding for 5 hours, I was so dizzy and light-headed this morning it was unreal, I felt like I was going to pass out or something. It didn't help my focus during my revision for my maths exam today, not one bit. (-.-) I hadn't even learnt half of the stuff that was on the exam though (not entirely my fault, it was more the teacher hasn't been with us that long and didn't have the time to teach it us) So instead of checking over my answers at the end ( I didn't want to realise just how badly I'd failed) I made a list of some of the things I'd rather have been doing, and I feel the need to share that list with you, feel free to laugh or point out the obvious flaws within this list, I don't mind, I was loopy and not with it during the exam xD so, here it is:
1. Ride a camel through my town.
2. Read a mind-numbingly boring book.
3. Kill myself. 

4. Burn school books.
5. Thinking up witty responses.
6. Be outside of the exam hall, with...Anybody.
7. Watch grass grow.
8. Eat my own foot.
9. Get drunk.
Grow wings-Grow horns--Mindfuck the hell out of Christians for being both angel and devil.
10. Be with (E).
11. Blog to you guys.
12. Watch Moulin Rouge + Shakespeare in Love repeatedly without pause.
13. Eat.
14. Window shop-Cry because I cant afford the clothes I window shopped for--Cry because I won't look as good in the clothes as the models do.
15. Catch Badgers. 
16. Cloudspotting. 
17. Pretend to revise.
18. Watch people get shot in 'Human Target'.
19. Draw.
20. Swing from jungle vines like George did. 
21. Decide to become a ninja-Realise is already ninja.
22. Make a pact with Satan.
23. Sleep, a lot.
24. Sell my soul-Buy my soul back and see if its any different the second time round.
25. Grow a dinosaur from an egg. 
26. Turtle-cat on my bed.
27. Go into a coma.
28. Get inside a persons head and snoop around.
29. Landshark in public-Start a flash mob of Landsharking lunatics. 
30. Eat cake. 
31. Accumulate masses of debt and die so it all gets passed onto my children.
32. Buy a key that fits no lock. 
33. Take drugs. 
34. Have an asthma attack. 
35. Live in Iceland in the cold. 
36. Kill somebody. 
37. Buy more paper to write my list on. 


So yeah, interesting how my mind hops about isn't it :L There would've been more but I only had a tiny scrap of paper to write on so 37 will just have to do. Enjoy reading those because I did enjoy writing them a whole heap ;D I think I'll write lists more often. <3

3 comments:

  1. hahaa, except maybe killing someone and killing yourself, they all sound awesome! :') a much better use of your time :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the bleeding after your cuts. I know that can be annoying.

    That list sounds like fun. Yeah I wouldn't want to kill myself or anyone but if I could rid of one person of the world without going to hell for it I have no idea who I would choose. Too many idiots in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats an impressive list honey
    iwould love to be in a coma rite now
    for your cuts try to let blood flow out so it can form a scab
    thats wat i usually do
    but if they are deeep go seek medical attention honey
    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete