Friday, 29 June 2012

Its just the polite thing to do!

Mmm. You know its summer when you go out at like 5 and start getting drunk/high, come back at 11 and your mother doesn't even ask about what you've done. Currently, I am writing this whilst intoxicated/stoned, so it is taking me a lot longer than usual to write this without any mistakes in it. I met loads of new people who take loads of drugs (Yay) and there was one in particular that I enjoyed, he was called cam I think and he was 23, he has a 2 year old and I don't even care about that, he was fucking gorgeous. I think its safe to say I'll be hanging out with my cousin (L) a lot more if he's around. There literally aren't words to describe how hot he was. And who the fuck cares if he just wants me for sex, let him have the fucking sex is all I can say. AND! He didn't even try and take advantage of my drunken ways at all, which just made him more desirable. I obviously gave him my number (its only the polite thing to do when you meet a fit lad) But now, I have to be off because I have a hair appointment in the morning and a BBQ later on in the day, and possibly a piss-up in the night again...Who knows, early days and all that, but I don't want to be hungover for it so...Goodnight my Angels, <3

1 comment:

  1. I have this thing about men with children... like I just couldn't. Which is also a problemo in England since everyone has babies. But yo dude, excellent job. Cam is a nice name too. Viva! Xo

    ReplyDelete