Thursday, 28 June 2012

That was the worst thing to say in that moment.

Eugh, my Mother told me I was getting fatter today, that was possibly the worst thing she could've said to me at this point in time.
I have to keep at the same weight so my prom dress fits and i'll look good in the picture for the shop-keepers magazine, because lets face it, I hate pictures at the best of times, if I have to go in a magazine because my Mother accepted the offer for me, I at least want to look decent. But yeah, I'm getting huge. I hate it. I think if I just lose like 10 pounds the dress won't look that bad, it might be a bit baggy but at least I won't look fat like I do now. I haven't weighed myself in so long because I've been trying to convince (Fire) that I'm getting better so she won't worry or be concerned when she doesn't see me anymore, not that she would really because I'm sure I don't mean that much to her, but still, its always nice to make sure they think you're better before they let you go... But yeah, I need to sort that out soon, I don't want to look at what they tell me, because I know I'll be as big as a whale, but I know I have to, or else it won't hit home with me and I'll keep taking detours from the right path and like, eat and stuff. I want to be prettier for college, and that won't happen if I keep eating two meals a day. It has to go back down to the one that gets forced down my throat (Practically, not literally) and I have to go back into my obsessive exercise routine. I had to give a lot of the stuff I did up to convince everyone I was better because people had started asking me questions and stuff about why I was still losing weight. I wish people would just ignore my weight, it'd be so easy to do anything then. But no, people are still keeping their beady eyes on me, even at the college open day the other day the teachers were looking at me oddly when I said I wasn't going to get anything to eat from the buffet, I told my friend that I didn't eat food that other people's hands had been all over, and that I couldn't physically bring myself to going into the room with the food in because I hate the smell of food, well that's all true, but then one of the teachers was looking over my shoulder whilst I was texting my friend (L, the one that was in the hospital, now she's in one of those health facilities that helps people get better...) and I was telling her how there was food everywhere and that I didn't know how I was going to stay sane when everyone was eating around me, it was making me sick, and this teacher person just looked over at the others in the corridor and stuck two fingers into her mouth in that sick-y gesture people do and looked over at me. The bitch didn't even know me and she judged me that easily. From One Text! right, I'm off my lovelies, you've had enough ramblings for one night, 
adiós my Angels <3



2 comments:

  1. once i was sitting at my table with food in front of me. I keep saying to myself 'i can eat it's okay' over and over again. then my mom walked to me and said ' stop eating you'll get fat'...

    then I lost 11 pounds in 10 days.

    Gosh, that's why I never comment om anybody's eating habit, because for all you know you could do a lot of damage. My mom put me back into anorexia with 5 simple words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. urgh, ur mum's exactly like my mum (and my dad)! its no wonder we have eating disorders...and wow tht lady is...just....I cant believe there r ppl like that! Im so sry u had to deal with that sweetie<3 all the best and those pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete