Sunday, 1 April 2012

I need to run...

I'm sorry I haven't written since my...not really very confidence inspired post on Friday was it? A lot of stuff has happened, and, well, long story short my mother yelled, I yelled, she took my laptop, my phone, my dog walking abilities, everything from me because I refused to roll over and die like I usually do, I couldn't bare with the yelling anymore, it got too much! And then she wouldn't let me go out and get air and I felt like the whole world was closing in on me. I was confined to a tiny cardboard box of oxygen and I just couldn't take it, I cried so much, much more than I've cried since, well since I can remember really. I just wanted to leave here to escape so...I took a few paracetamol and cut myself a bit more and flew away into oblivion for a while. I was happy then, just for a while I'd felt genuinely happy and at ease, the first time I'd felt like that in such a long time, but it wasn't enough really, no-no, so I went to the fridge and took out the bottle that was in there, I drank that, I hate wine, but it didn't matter. I went to the liquor cabinet and methodically worked my way through the contents of it, a shot of this here, a glass of that there. By 10 I was well and truly happy, and the best part was, it didn't even matter what I did, because No one was checking up on me, I had the room to myself because my sister went out and I just sat on my bed, cutting dripping blood onto paper, drawing weird pictures and finally, passing out. Fun times yeah? <3



1 comment:

  1. i hav no words that could possibly make things better for you
    :(
    just love and hugs hun thats all ive got
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete