Saturday, 7 April 2012

Deaths a bitch.

Well, its finally happened...After 5 long years of nothing, I have finally contracted a cold/flu/Ebola. My immune system is crashing and I can feel myself dying -.- My sister is being extra dick-ish to me just because she thinks she can because its almost her birthday and its driving me fucking insane. I cant go out because well I'm dying and she wont leave the room because she doesn't have to because she's a lazy shit and wont leave the house, I feel like trapped, there is no escape I'm being suffocated by her constant bitchiness and my mother doesn't see it as she's the one being bitchy, its all my fault because I'm the oldest, because I should know better. I need to escape, I need to cut, why wont she just leave me alone for 10 minutes so I can cut?! I'm going out of my mind, someone save me?! <3

1 comment:

  1. Listen up beautiful. You're not dying. You're very sick, but you're not dying. It's not the end. You'll fight this, just like you've been fighting for months and years... you're strong. I don't know you, but I want you to know that I'm here for you, as are a lot of other beautiful girlies on Blogger, and it's not the end. Hang in there, lovely. Things will get better.

    All my support, Gabrielle <3

    ReplyDelete