Thursday, 29 March 2012

What happens to scars when you're blind?


































Isn't blood beautiful? I Mean the scars in this, they're gorgeous. I know this is a really depressing post, and I know I've already posted today, but this had to be done...because, this is my blog, and this is how I feel, it makes sense that I update it when I get a major mood swing and go all crappy and stuff, doesn't it? I'm sorry <3

3 comments:

  1. I feel like this a lot...
    Just keep your chin up. Life isn't fair and some of us are dealt a bad hand in the cards of life.
    We can get through this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, darling, don't lose it. you are beautiful. you are strong. you are talented. and you are most definitely worth it. know that there is always someone there who you can talk to, who understands, who won't judge. because you have a better life to be living than one where you look in the mirror and hate yourself. you are perfect. please don't cut yourself. this breaks my heart to see. don't lose it. please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont apologise!
    i think this post is beautiful
    self expression at its best each picture is so true for many of your readers so thanks for posting and putting the feelings into words
    i ope this mood passes
    we all love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete