Friday, 20 April 2012

A little heartache in the shape of a girl...

So anyone who's read my blog from the beginning knows that my code word for said blog when I'm talking to people who know about it with people who don't around is Ladybird. I don't even know why that's the codeword, but it is, and it works quite well actually, I even bought a ladybird badge from wild-aid to remind myself of this blog whenever I want to do something not acceptable. So you can imagine my joy at finding a belly bar on Amazon with a ladybird on a flower dangling from it, right? It was just too perfect, I HAD to have it. And it came in the post today (Yay :3) I was having a really crappy day up until I got home and found the parcel lying on the floor, I feel crappy like someone is corroding my stomach from the inside out, and my head hurts and I have SO much work to do but I'm too physically tired to do it. I want to eat Everything I see and that's not good (partly because not everything I can see right now is edible, but...) I get the room to myself tonight and that's fine and all because I'll be able to sleep, but not until like 5am tomorrow morning because there's so much work I have to do, I'm WAY behind on my revision timetable and I have homework and planning and reading and in short, everything school work related, I have to do. In other news, any of you guys heard of Pottermoore? My friend like harassed me into getting it, but its actually quite cool, I reckon you guys should get it, and if you felt like adding me as your friend on there, that'd be cool too, because lets face it, everyone wants to be friends with a Ravenclaw. For anyone amazing enough to check it out, my name on there is...RuneMahogany29812
Go forth my young ones, have fun being in the world of harry potter and stay thin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment