Monday, 23 April 2012

It always leaves me wanting more...

Ew, Binging. That word itself makes me want to hurl. And unfortunately, for the past week or two, that's ALL I've been doing, just binging, I didn't even realise my body could eat this much! And its not just every now and again, oh no, that would be too simple for me. Its a full on urge to binge every time I come within like 500 metres of food. I cant stop it, I'm getting fatter, I'm getting huger and there's nothing I can do about it, my body is punishing me for crying on one of my counsellors a few weeks back. It hates me and wants me to suffer...That's how I'm taking it anyway, I'm exercising at any given moment I can and I'm actually considering going back to my purging ways...I never really got into purging, I wasn't big on it, I figured I could just like starve myself instead and then there wouldn't be a need to purge, but that doesn't work anymore, because where food's concerned, my brain doesn't get a say. Do I purge again, or don't I? I'm at a really big crossroad here and your opinions are valid and will probably be the difference between a do or don't...Let me know? <3



1 comment:

  1. I'd say no to the purging. Definitely no. Even though the binging is a complete killer, it is so much easier to work on the binging than it is to stop purging again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete