I fucked up royally again.
If only she knew.
If only she cared.
I'm nothing, I am worthless.
I am 'Magersüchtig.'
^^Learnt that today in German, pretty proud I still remember it, guess some words stick with you huh?
No, seriously though, I'm so attention seeking and so fucking jealous and scared and nervous and exhausted! Why the FUCK am I SO tired?!
I need to stop messing everyone around.
I need to stop messing myself around.
I need to stop.
Life.
That is all. <3



Google translated - I'm assuming "skimmed addict" isn't quite what it meant :P
ReplyDeleteYou are not any of those thinks though, you are amazing and I hope things get better soon :)
Lovely thinspo btw!
Lottie x
nonoes, not quite ;D
ReplyDeletethings will get better once i do what i have to do.
I cant keep being played for a fool,
Time to do whats best for me i think ...
Thanks Lottie
<3