Its time for a change. Again. Time to up the ante. I admit it, I'm going soft, substituting valuable exercise time for revision. I should be able to fit both in, I'm just being lazy, its either one or the other all the time (Admittedly it is mainly exercise over revision, but still, not good enough.) I'm going to have to find some way to keep myself motivated to do both things, I mean, summer is just around the corner and I don't want to continue to look like a beached whale if I dare to step out in anything less covering than jeans and a top. I saw a woman today, with the skinniest legs I'd EVER seen. Ever. They literally just looked like bones, they were amazing, there was Nothing to them. I go back to school in three days and I'm determined to have lost at least 7 pounds by then. then I'll be down another stone, it sounds stupid, to measure things by stones, but baby steps and all, I WILL get better at this, even if I have to go back to cutting every time I eat something or every time I give up at 600 sit-ups instead of carrying on. If I have to, I'll try anything once I suppose... Anyone got any ideas? What do you guys do to stay fully focused? <3


No comments:
Post a Comment