Friday, 13 April 2012

Depressive and Delusional are my middle names...

So after re-reading some of my recent posts I've realised I'm truly a poster child for depressive-ness. Loads of them contain things about me wondering about killing myself, and the worst part is, I didn't even know I thought about it that much...Maybe I really should be in a mental institution like my mother threatened me with. I reckon it'd be fun, meeting fascinating people and getting fed drugs everyday, drugs that make the pain and the voices and the thoughts go away. But then I wouldn't be able to exercise and I'd hate that. I'm sorry I'm such a depressive cow all the time, I'll try harder to be better. ALSO, what is with the love for leather going round at the moment? Everyone seems to be wearing that god awful leather pencil skirt that hugs their fat thighs, or something leather and generally ill-fitting, I didn't think leather would be in fashion when its close to summer, I guess if people want to roast to death, we know the price they'll pay for vanity...<3

2 comments:

  1. You probably don't need to be institutionalized. That's usually just for people who are a danger to themselves or others. But it might be good for you to talk to a therapist. I know a lot of people talk about therapy as if its this horrible, scary, evil thing. But I've found it can be quite nice. I had a therapist for a while, she was this really sweet Italian lady, and she had dealt with a lot of the same issues as me when she was younger. She helped me get through a lot of my shyness and anxiety, and taught me to recognize the difference between actually being upset or worried, and just having an anxiety attack. Now I know how to look at what I'm feeling objectively, and say "Okay, this is just the chemical imbalance talking. There's nothing wrong. I should go out for a run or hang out with some friends to change my mood."

    I don't get the love for leather either. It can look really nice if you're really thin. But on most people its just horribly unflattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can relate to this but honey this is what blogger is for like were your counsellors we listen to you without the bullshit doctor stuff we all love you and its good that u use ur blog to outlet some emotions i think everyone does that
    i love reading your posts :)
    and yess about the leather skirts but i wouldnt mind a punk biker jacket maybe not this close to summer tho ur right
    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete