I think its time I let you do what you want to, I think its time I let you go. I don't want to, trust me on this, but I think...I think I have to, because you're obviously Not happy with me in this friendship, and how can I ever expect things to be okay, if I have to constantly worry about how pissed off I'm making you...
Its time I took a stand, thought about My Own bloody feelings. IF you don't like it, then you know where I am, but I can't continue this way with you, its like my life is some sort of game you're trying to win, and I'm the one that's supposed to win, since its MY LIFE.
I hope the decision you chose to make was the right one for you, because I don't think with your pride there's going to be any going back on it now. You had plenty of time to think about your actions last night, when you got them to yell and bitch at me, that was what did it. So you've made your bed, lets hope you can fucking stand to sleep in it now.
Sorry about that, it was a rant that needed to happen. And obviously I couldn't actually rant at the person and say all that, because that's not a nice thing to do, I wouldn't be sparing anyone's feelings in saying this to them...Not theirs or mine. But this is what I have decided, if they have decided I'm not good enough for their time or attention anymore, then Fuck Them. I don't need them, I have other friends, people I can depend on, rely on, care for. If they don't want to be my friend, that's their choice, but choosing to Not take them back if they ask. That's MY choice. And that is what I choose, because I can't deal with it, I'm trying to get back on track, things have happened recently that...well, they really suck, but I'm really trying to get back on track, I'm trying to lose weight the healthy way, I'm trying to ignore the voices in my head, I'm trying to not cut so much or have the constant urge to purge underlying every one of my meals...But these mind games they're playing, well... they aren't helping me in any way. I cant deal with my life, deal with other people's problems AND have the time/effort/patience to be played around with for shits and giggles. This is my choice, lets hope they made me make the right one. I love you all so much you know? Even just letting me rant like this it helps <3



Well done for standing up for yourself and making the decision - you have to do what's right for you and if someone is being a bitch to you, they don't deserve your friendship, because you are worth more than that.
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting back on track with everything - I'm sure you can do it and well done for not cutting or purging :)
Lovely thinspo, as always!
Lottie x
i feel exactly the same with a person in my life but you no wat in the end uve just got to do wats right for u u shud have positive ppl around u and NOT negative lifes too short to be surrounded by nobheads willingly
ReplyDeletexx