Um...
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you, I just haven't had a lot to write about, I might have more to say in a few days. But right now, I'm exhausted, I haven't been sleeping, less so than I had before, I'm being plagued by nightmares and terrible thoughts, I don't know what to do, sleeping pills don't work, going to bed really early doesn't work, I cant seem to shake the thoughts, I think I'm just getting more nervous and depressed, I just don't know what I'ma do, or what I'm going to write about... So I'll be off bye guys <3
I hope you manage to get some sleep and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteLottie x
hang in there, i hope you feel better soon, xo.
ReplyDeleteBuy some relaxing inscence :) And hot baths before bed! And low cal hot chocolate xx
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're going through a rough time, I hope things get better soon, xx
ReplyDelete