I finally finished my book of poetry I've been writing, I was so cliché/y when I first started, writing about love and such... Idiot younger self. There are some poems in there about Ana and then there are many many sadistic ones that for some reason my friends love to read, they say things like "oh wow, these are so deep" and I'm just sat there thinking, what is this, appreciate Aprilynne's work day so she doesn't want to do some of the things that it talks about in the poems? -.- I wish someone would criticize them once in a while instead of just going, "oh yeah, these are really good" I want some fucking criticism. I criticise myself all the god damn time, so why cant other people?! My German teacher is planning our "One to one German lesson" because all the other people in my German class are leaving me for a theatre trip (its a reward trip from school) and coincidentally, I can't go because of my effort in German... -.- she says its really going to help me get these grades up just a little bit and maybe give me more of a drive to learn the language. Pahha. No. I don't think she understands that I'm NEVER going to want to learn German. Ever. Not even if the rest of the world spoke German and I spoke Swahili or something... Not even then. Gahh, what're your thoughts on the German language? Yay or Nay? Let me know <3



I think it's a really ugly sounding language!! I did French and Spanish and school and I love the way the accent sounds. But German sounds dirty and boring in my opinion hahaha.
ReplyDeletexx
French all the way! didn't like german at all, although the spellling is easier.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you post a couple of peoms on here? I'm sure someone will give you criticism, and I'm curious now about what you've written.
xxx
I'd post them, but id be rather scared they'd be robbed, i've put some of them on websites under different names, the ones I didn't think were any good really, but... <3
ReplyDeleteMuy lindo blog me encanto sigueme ? http://notlikearainbow.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteokay :3 <3
ReplyDelete