So I'm doing really good recently! I've stuck to under 500 calories a day, many days under 300 calories... I thought it was good, I haven't been able to do much exercise, or as much as I'd like anyway, but that can't be helped, I'm rather swamped right now so the lack of exercise won't be permanent it will just be until I get rid of the much homework I have to catch up on... Today, has been a 2-3. It sucked. Royally. I decided I'd start rating days on a number scale, one being the lowest, crappiest down day possible, and ten being the most amazing day Ever. (Can you tell how many ten's I'm going to have ;D) So there's no time like the present to start using my number scale eh :L ? Don't ask me why its been such a terrible day, because I couldn't tell you really, there have been things that have bugged me (Like everybody calling me mental, they all just started using mental as an insult, like a way to have a dig at me that to anyone else it would just be banter, but to me they know it hurts...) and the stupid letter! and teachers, and classes, and people! People have been annoying me and I know I've been annoying them with my heightened emotional state today, and when I say heightened I mean I cried three times today, THREE! I haven't cried in like a month, and today I cried thrice. I could cry just thinking about how much I cried! -.- I don't cry. I hate the feeling of weakness it gives me, but today I was so emotional that I did cry. Repeatedly. -.-'' Things have just been getting to me I guess... How about you? how have your days' been? Anything interesting to report? Write to me <3



I know what you mean about everything annoying you, I get that sometimes too :/
ReplyDeleteSorry about the crying - I swear I didn't cry for a good 5 years and now I cry or at least sob a little almost every day! Not fun :(
Hope you feel better tomorrow and great intake! :)
Lottie x
Everything annoys me too >< But your intake is fantastic!! Be happy about that :) xx
ReplyDelete