I am not at all weird, I just like things done a certain way, I prefer it if they're done when I need them doing, how I need them doing, there's nothing wrong with being clean and orderly...Its better than being sloppy and disgusting. Right? I don't like being mocked for having things neat on the desk in front of me, or for having my morning routine that I have to stick to or else the whole day may as well not exist to me. Eugh, and then, as if I wasn't feeling bad enough from this totally upsettingly contradiction of a day from yesterdays day, I got some crippling jaw ache whilst walking to school (Luckily I had Paracetamol with me or I'd have been screwed) And I had religious first, which is always a downer on your day, I mean it just makes you want to kill yourself before ten in the morning... Never a good sign really... And then I'm getting texts through my next lessons from my counsellor telling me that she hasn't abandoned me, and that I shouldn't worry because she isn't there, she's just ill... What does she think I am? Some kind of time bomb ready to explode whenever I don't see her weekly? Its like she was waiting for a crying fit or something, well unfortunately, as much as I go on about her, I don't mind not seeing her weekly, or ever... Maybe its just me, but I'm beginning to get the feel that all my teachers are tip-toeing around me, afraid if they make sudden movements or accusations that I'll explode and kill them or something. At least I got to sleep today, I pleaded insanity (thanks to the...(Insert large amount here) paracetamol and just went a bit loopy, generally not following a conversation, not being able to keep my eyes open, that sort of thing, and yeah, I just collapsed during my lessons, people have come to expect it off me, like the days I don't do it are the days they're shocked... but its not my fault, I get SO tired during the day, but its like impossible to sleep or anything, and then when I lay down to rest at night, I cant. Sucks Man! But yeah, my general rant about a day that completely pissed me off xD thanks for listening <3



i hope tomorrow's better for you :) xo.
ReplyDeleteI understand the sleeping thing.
ReplyDeleteIt sucks.
Your days will get brighter.
Love Anafly
xxx