Isn't it amazing how one little change can suddenly make the world feel like its falling down on you? Even just a tiny thing can make me feel terrible -.- I'm missing a <3 that's it. But that loss of the necessary heart that confirmed my deepest fears, my darkest hatred. And you've just confirmed it. No longer am I yours to you, or maybe that's just me thinking too much into it? Maybe you just need space, I can give you space, but you have to talk to me about it -.- How am I to know what you want if you won't tell me?! Its infuriating, I used to be able to know what you were thinking, then I got in too deep with you, and now my perception of you is clouded over by my Adoration. Now all I see is what you want me to see, I hate not knowing how to make you happy again, even if its just for five minutes, Maybe its me? Maybe I'm the reason you aren't happy anymore? If it is, then I'll leave you be... But until you tell me I'll never know Thanks for letting me vent guys <3



:-( Feel hugged!
ReplyDeletewhy don't you talk to a straight and say exactly what you've just written? (easier said than done xD)
Your still here, still fighting, your strong and wonderful :) xx
ReplyDelete