Its been a difficult day to say the least, and I found myself wanting to slit my throat for the best part of school -.- I just couldn't understand why I was there, I mean, I know exams and futures and stuff, but really, two of my four teachers weren't in, one of my lessons was biology, which I can pretty much pass with my eyes closed and the other was English, with my exam. My best friend caught me playing with a blade I found in my pocket in English, I was just sat there making it conspicuous, but it was just, I didn't really know I was playing with it :L It was like my jewellery, comforting, it felt right in my hands? That sounds awful and sadistic but I do have multiple cuts on my fingers and such, just because my best friend is like a blood addict and it puts her off focus and I just love the reaction it gives her ;D I'm a good friend, I'm not trying to stop her addiction, I'm fuelling it, that's what good friends do ;D But now my hands hurt and such, and my skins all tight on my palm and I cut my lip which is really painful so yeah, it was a good idea at the time, not so good aftermath... And then me and said best friend had some really conflicting talk because we both didn't feel we were being good enough friends and that the other one was expecting too much from us, so yeah, it was awkward but then it got better and my day had its ups and downs, the down being that this weird cake thing that was gorgeous eating, had like LOADS of calories in it, and I chowed down on it with Le Best friend. And now I feel fat and my stomach hurts and my head hurts and I'm generally worn out and woozy from blood loss and yeah xD its been a normal day for me :L How was your day? Anything like mine? :P <3



I find playig with blades conforting lol. Others probably think it's weird, but itkind of calms me.
ReplyDeleteI hate teachers not coming in. They'd make such a big deal about us not turning up. x
I always carry a blade around with me. It is comforting.
ReplyDeletexx