Monday, 7 November 2011

Suck my sugar dummy -.-

I had another college interview today, I preferred this college to the other one I said I wanted to go to. It was so big and its entrance looked like a castles, it was like a fairytale :3 Because of this interview, I got out of eating tea, I told my Grandfather I was having tea at home, and I told my Mother that I was having tea with the Grandfather xD I'm getting good at this avoiding eating thing, in fact, the only things I've eaten today, was a third of a kit kat, and a wagon wheel. I like this feeling :') it makes me feel powerful, like I can accomplish anything! Well, it was just an update, now I'm going to go back to writing my book for the one I love. I bit you adieu my dear friends <3 



3 comments:

  1. schneaky schneaky !
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that things are going well, you deserve it!
    Hehe I love it when I manage to trick people about when/what I'm eating so I know how you feel ;)
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete