Oh hell, I'm in deep trouble, this is Not Good. Remember I told you guys I had a psych evaluation about 3 weeks back? well I told them I didn't want my mother involved, and they said that was fine, it would all be done confidentially through schools confidentiality programme... So I was like Oh good. Now she'll never have to know. But the IDIOTS sent a letter home saying that the doctor wanted to meet with me, they sent it to my fricken house! so now my mother is so curious as to why I'm getting letters through the door from the NHS that are 'Private and Confidential' when my sister hasn't, she's asking questions about this letter, asking what its about, why my sister didn't get one, why I won't give her a straight answer, why I won't let her see it, why I haven't told her where I've put it... I'm getting really scared. I don't want her to know. I'm feeling really betrayed by these people that saw me, I knew I couldn't trust them but I didn't think they'd drop me in it like they have done. I don't know what to do! Help! <3



I would tell her it is something to do with college or graduating or something and that the Private and Confidential they put on it is just some of that standard privacy protection bs that they have to put on there. Tell her your sister did not get one because it only concerns you that you are looking into things on your own. Act real casual about it and she might just let it go.
ReplyDeleteI'd say I'd asked for more information about a career in medicine or that it was about womanly things I was embarrassed about or didn't want to diguss :) I don't see why she'd guess what it's for so don't worry :)
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture btw :)
Lottie x
Just say its standard procedure for it to be put there and it's about college courses :) And your sister didn't get one because it only concerns you, not all students xx
ReplyDeletewhoah that sucks!
ReplyDeleteif your sister is olser / younger, maybe you can tell your mom it's a routine check up that is done at your age (and if you sister is older, telle her it's something new)?
good luck sweetie
Lucy
It had NHS printed on the front so i cant say it was school -.- and i sorted it today, hopefully, they will text me my next appointment instead of sending it through the door -.- thanks for the advice :) <3
ReplyDelete