Friday, 25 November 2011

Just a little time away...

Yay! Its a month until Yule. I love it, that feeling of anticipation, today has been a 6. Its been good for some reason even if it should've been bad. My days are always bad but I think because I had something to look forward to today it was less so... Its the light switch on in my little town tonight, and they have the ride I love, and the candy floss and its going to be really hard to not eat it, so I might just binge! I think with my less than 500 calories a day portions I'm allowed to go crazy tonight, right? I just want it to snow now, my year would be complete if it snowed. I've perfected the art of getting what I want by using my eyes ;D its great. I can be scary or innocent or anything, I think I might try them out the next time I get drunk... Or maybe tonight if I get hyper enough. I'ma give you a picture of me tonight, the first one will be anyway, the other three will be of randomers, I was just happy at my face, because it looks thinner for some reason today xD Have a nice night you guys, you all deserve it after putting up with my moaning <3 



10 comments:

  1. you're so pretty
    love the eye make up
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorgeous :) You actually are :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cheeseandcrackers, you're so pretty. :D
    Totally jealous of your eyes.. :3

    < 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! And you have amazing eyes :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always put up the best pictures
    but this one of you is the prettiest so far
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys, id make a comment about how im not, but ceebs with the effort it will take to argue xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your thinspo!and btw you are really pretty

    ReplyDelete