Monday, 21 November 2011

I hope that you see right through my walls...

I don't know why my head feels the need to plague me with these terrible thoughts at the moment, it just keeps sending me flashbacks from my holiday, from the parts of the holiday I had my mind block out for me... I figured if I wrote it all down then maybe I could get some sleep. But there's an awful lot of facts to write down, an awful lot of things to be written. And I don't really feel up to writing -.- but I know I have to, I know I have to just get it over with... So then maybe I can get some sleep, maybe I can finally rest easy once all my memories are out on the paper and burnt. Because that's what I'll do, when everything I can remember is written down, I'm just going to set fire to it. Then anything that happened will be released from my memory and things will be fine again... Eugh, and I've been feeling so ill and stuff, my stomach has been in knots and my heads been spinning and I cant focus -.- and my sisters sick, like vomiting and such all over the place, and my mothers tired/ill and I'm basically looking after myself and everyone's yelling at me and being generally nasty and stuff :L My train of thought is really all over the place right now... You probably cant understand what I'm saying but whatever, I'ma go read and write and do these things now, so yeah, have a nice night <3



3 comments:

  1. Thats an excellent idea to burn your writing :) It's what i do :) Fire is somehow therapeutic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burning writing is a good idea :) I hope it helps!
    And look on the bright side - at least if your tummy is in knots you can't eat much :) get well soon though :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sucks that you're sick :/ nice thinspo!

    stay strong~

    xxx Cordelia

    ReplyDelete