Getting on the twitter hype?
So, my friend made me get twitter today, simply so she could tweet me...I don't understand some people -.- She genuinely found great amusement in tweeting me. I mean, twitter is basically like facebook, so why it was more humorous for her to tweet me rather than inbox me is confusing to say the least. But anyway, its been a normal enough day, not many crazy things to talk about, my heads been quiet, I've been tired, I'm still on my no cutting thing which is good because I was sure last night I was going to break and just slice away at myself, but I didn't (Small victories and all that...) And yeah, College on monday...Finally. I'll be glad to get into a routine again.
Since I have it I may as well use it...Any of you got twitter? Follow me if you wish, I doubt there'll be much to follow, but you never know, I could end up being one of these internet phenomenons or something,
Alexandralitaa is my little twitter name, do what you wish with it :) bye my Angels <3
No comments:
Post a Comment