Thursday, 9 August 2012

When I'm freezing my ass off I come down.

So I have this new routine, everyday after my tea, I take my dog running. Which isn't the new part because I did that anyway. But then when we get to the top of the hills, there's this little bench overlooking the town and everything beyond it and it really is a breath-taking view, so we sit there, for ages...Sometimes hours, we just sit, slowly freezing (because I never take a jacket) and then when I've gotten to the point where I am in physical pain with the coldness, we go running again, and we run back down the hills and to the house. For some reason, this gives me no appetite at all, so I don't feel the need to eat until tea the next day.
I have never really been able to stick to the ABC diet in the past, and I don't know why, because I work it into my day plan, and its always in my lists, so its not like it isn't in my structure, I just cant ever seem to stick with it...I've only ever stuck to it once, and that was when my friend was doing it with me. And she's normal now, she's better now, so she won't do it with me again. (:L) I know I need to stick to it, or else I'll feel irritated with myself for not completing everything on my list, but my brain doesn't really want to stick to it.
My brother's gone to some 3 day party, he went at 10 this morning, left me to look after my sister alone, so now I can't even leave the house after she's had dinner and stuff which sucks because the only reason she has to have a babysitter is because she's a fucking baby. She is literally incapable of doing ANYTHING herself, she almost set her hair on fire the other day because she was leaning over the cooker to see if it was on. Yes, when there's fire coming out of the rings at the bottom, its on, it also means don't stick your fucking hair-sprayed hair in it dick'ed. She literally drives me crazy. And she wouldn't be like she is if mother hadn't have babied her so much throughout her life, she wouldn't be so incompetent. He's gone out on purpose really, because he knew I was going to. Because he's a twat like that, always trying to ruin my days, well, it succeeded this time. (-.-) 

Anyway! How're you all? It seems like most of my posts these days are ranting and I don't even take the time to ask how you are, how inconsiderate of me! bye my Angels <3


No comments:

Post a Comment