Thursday, 23 August 2012

I am smartest human alive!

I am the smartest bitch alive! Not even joking, I am ecstatic, my results were perfect to me. I beat my brother too :') Because he got D's and I didn't get a single D at all, not one. I got: 1A*, 2A's, 3B's, 3C's and a Merit. I know they aren't all A's but I just don't care, I haven't failed any of them in my opinion. And no one in my family can say Anything, because I've beaten everyone who's taken GCSE's so far... FUCKYEAH! Life goal; achieved.
I also went to enrolment at college today, that was a piss take. I was there for two hours, waiting in a line, for my picture to be taken. What?! 2 hours for a picture you say? Yes. That was all I was waiting for. But at least I got in I guess, however, the person at the office told me I should be doing history as well as my other 4 subjects because of the A I got in it, so she put me down for history and government&politics rather that history or government&politics. So yeah...Scared about that, because that's a lot more work than I guessed it would be. But I don't even care, because I beat them all, I got great marks and all of the pressure is off my back for a while :') I didn't think I could do it, but I did. Woo! I'm going to go and get trashed now, maybe high, depends how I feel bye my Angels <3


5 comments:

  1. Well done you! I knew you could do it. I'm proud of you. Best of luck for college! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done beautiful
    word of warning history is rock solid at a level if thats what ur doing!
    much love congrats hun u really deserve those grages!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. That's amazing, especially considering the news said today our country had the lowest results as a whole for years. So you completely beat the majority and did so so so well. That's amazing.
    Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

    Also, I do A level History, it's so great. If you like History you'll really enjoy it. Yes, it's a lot of work, but it's so worth it. It's my favourite subject, so you probably won't regret your decision.

    ReplyDelete